Making sure you negotiate a settlement agreement with your
employer from a position of strength.


A settlement agreement sets out the terms on which you will leave your employment. You need the advice of an employment lawyer before signing. 

As you are renouncing your rights to bring a claim against your employer, you need to be absolutely certain you are satisfied with the terms of the agreement before you sign it. The agreement will have to cover many areas and so will inevitably be complicated, which means it is vital you have expert advice.

If you instruct us, we will weigh up the offer with your interests in mind, to advise you on whether you have a good deal. If there is a need to negotiate the terms being offered, we can either advise you on the best way to do so or bargain with your employer directly on your behalf. During this period, we will take the weight off your shoulders, through what can be a difficult time, allowing you to focus your energy and time on the next stage of your career.

To speak to one of our experts, call 0113 418 2055 or request a call back at a time convenient for you. You can also drop us an email at

Make an enquiry

Would you like a callback?
Would you like to receive our eNewsletters?
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Latest News

Friday 23rd July 2021


Empowering employees means giving your team members permission to take action and make decisions within your organisation. It also means there is trust and understanding in place to ensure these actions are in line with company goals. Empowering employees is important for growing a sustainable business. While many companies may grow ground-up from the hard work and dedication of one …

Friday 16th July 2021


Do you feel like your instructions often are not followed? Do you feel like you have policies no-one is reading? Have you spent the time documenting a procedure only to find the process is ignored? If any of the above statements sound familiar, then maybe you need to take a step back and evaluate your approach to employee policies and …